Q1. Who do you think the audience of my magazine is?
Most of the people that gave feedback on my magazine thought
that the target audience would be 16-25, which could suggest that I didn’t show
quite well for who the magazine is.
Q2. What do you think about the layout of my front cover of
my magazine?
The four options for this question were good, bad,
excellent, or comments. The majority voted that the magazine was good. 25% said
that the magazine was excellent and the rest that didn’t voted good or
excellent left comments, as no one voted bad. One of the comments were that I
should have maybe placed the writing on the front page different.
Q3. What do you think about the layout of my contents page?
For this question I used the same options as the question
above (good, bad, excellent, or comments). Again the majority of the people
voted good (72%), 12% said that it was excellent and 6% voted that it was bad. The
rest (10%) left a comment instead, I would say 5% of those people liked the
contents page with just one model more and the other 5% liked the other
contents page more.
Q4. What do you think of the layout of my DPS?
This was a quite unanimously vote. Out of the same options Good, Bad, Excellent,
or comments, the majority actually voted for excellent (81%). The rest of the
people that completed my questionnaire either voted good (13%) or left a
comment (6%), nobody voted for bad.
Q5. What do you think of the colour scheme of the magazine?
Almost everybody that completed the questionnaire used for
my magazine RnBsSoul liked my color scheme very much (11% Excellent, 81%Good,
1% Bad and 7% left a comment). The people that left a comment mainly said that
the colors that I used (Red, White, and Black) complimented each other and made
things (such as my models) stand out even more.
As a critic one person said that the colors that I used were very common
colors for a magazine and that I should have thought of something else to make
my magazine stand out more from others.
Q6. Who do you think the target audience are, in terms of
age, gender and social class?
This question got a very mixed answer. One person thought the
age group was around 17-23, had no particular social class that it was
targeting and was for both females and males. Another person thought that the
age group for this magazine was broader (18-40) but also said that it was for
both males and females and didn’t have a specific social class that it was
focusing on. Most of the people agreed on that it was for both males and
females and also on the question whether it had a specific social class (which
was no), but when it came to the age group, there was quite a debate.
Q7. What do you feel I could improve on?
Most of the people thought that the magazine was fine the
way it is, but some people did suggest that I should have not covered the front
cover model with any writing.
Q8. Do you think that I should have included anything else
in my magazine?
The majority of the people who completed the questionnaire
didn't think that I should add anything else in the magazine. However somebody
did think that more male articles could be included so that the magazine
equally appealed to both men and women.
No comments:
Post a Comment